Is it wise to..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JmJ, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Pick out the calyxes that are swollen up with seeds starting in them?

I was curious because I have never had this problem. Since it's outdoors I was thinking some random male miles away somehow pollinated my girl :( or should I say girls. I have two different strains and both have a few seeds starting in them. I was stumped at why my buds weren't filling out and now I know why. Them bastards.. It could also be from stress too.

So what are your thoughts on this? Can I take out the seeds while they are growing and if these are from environmental stress, would there be a higher chance of being feminized? Also, I am 110% positive there are no male parts, so none of that BS.

Thanks for your time :)

2. Why would you want to pull the seeds. They haven't matured yet? And it would stress your plants

3. Because, for one I don't want seeds, and two I don't care for seeds. I was just wondering if I left them that they would be a higher chance. Besides they somehow already stressed enough to produce seeds or some random pollen impregnated her. ha, I wouldn't think it would cause any stress..