Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it wierd that I like my little spoon more than I like my bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moosieman, Feb 22, 2012.

1. I dunno. I feel like I get higher from my pipe than my bong/ I have an over better smoking experience with my pipe...

2. I prefer the spoon most of the time, probably because it's more relaxing for me.

3. i enjoy my spoon although its way too small :/ it was my first piece so theres the emotional attachment. plus i have to sneak out at night so its a lot easier than my bong.

4. Yeah, I love my tiny 4 inch spoon. It's just so perfect, and chill, and its totally relaxing to just pack and hit quickly, unlike a cumbersome bong.

5. i love my corn cob pipe more than any of my peicies! :)

such a relaxing smoke

instead of forcing a high volume of thick smoke in a very little period of time into your lungs

6. i know how you feel. i love how convenient the pipe is, you can pull it out and put it away so simply. no water empting, and cleaning...makes me wish i got a mflb instead of a bong hahaha

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw]Dramatic Chipmunk - YouTube[/ame]

8. Understandable if you think about it. A bong takes slightly more time to get ready and then you have to dump the water out after. A pipe is easier. Still can't beat a nice bong rips imo

9. Not at all! I prefer my spoon over my bong any day. :D

10. I love my bowl it's small but convenient plus I always take big hits, haven't tried a bong that much but I'll love too tho.

11. #11 BlazeLE, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    ok after my little sesh i just had with cortana (my spoon) i retract my previous statement. its the perfect size. now that ive refined my smoking technique i was able to get ripped off of it. feels so good. so much more relaxing than the bong. i love weed.

12. I like bong rips and vaping the most, Spoons a pretty fun way to smoke too though.

13. You probably don't have a high end bong then lol.

14. Yeah, it's not weird to feel that you get more high with a spoon than with a bong. Happens to me, too. Love being able to kick back in a chair and toking at my leisure.

All I need is my library and smoking jacket and I'm set.

15. Hmm I might have to smoke a bowl out of my pipe tonight haha. Its been like 6 months since I last smoked out of my pipe

16. #16 goodseasons, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    Its all personal preference, i prefer joints

17. hmm I have a few spoons....but I will always choose my bong over a dry piece.

18. you should get a bubbler, great cross inbetween the two :)

19. Spoon was my first price and I was so excited and happy everyone I could of smoke with it. Rather vape than smoke but I love my spoon too. It just hrs to harsh to me.

20. Spoon was my first piece and I was so excited and happy everytime I could of smoke with it. Rather vape than smoke but I love my spoon too. It just hits to harsh to me.