Is it weird?

Discussion in 'General' started by blurryface, Sep 9, 2012.

1. So I have this friend from work who is 27. Me and some of our coworkers always go to her house to hang out and drink and smoke. We're 19-20. Is it weird that she always hangs out with people that are younger than her? She never seems to have anyone else over her age, unless it's her flavor-of-the-week boyfriend...

I thought of this while I was high at her house in philosophy mode, lol So I'm wondering if it actually is weird or if it's just the weed talking...

2. Well it sounds like she works with a bunch of younger kids...so she hangs out with younger kids. Maybe she's a pedo...:confused_2:

Sounds like you guys are enjoyin it...it's a place to smoke right?:bongin:

3. When I was 15 I was always hanging out with people 18-21, I guess I was just that cool though. I still typically hang out with people older than me.

4. [quote name='"storm613"']so i have this friend from work who is 27. Me and some of our coworkers always go to her house to hang out and drink and smoke. We're 19-20. Is it weird that she always hangs out with people that are younger than her? She never seems to have anyone else over unless it's her flavor-of-the-week boyfriend...

I thought of this while i was high at her house in philosophy mode, lol so i'm wondering if it actually is weird or if it's just the weed talking...[/quote]

ForumRunner_20120909_140734.png

5. nah im 21 i have friends in their late 20s early thirties, its not weird

6. There are people of all ages where I work. It's a kitchen, so we have young dish washers and older cooks.

I don't think she's a pedo, but she does like to hang out with us.

And yes, we're having fun :)

7. this is not werid at all, and if your having fun and enjoying it why question it?

8. Age doesn't matter here.

9. 7 years isn't shit man, you're overthinking this

10. Idk I just think it's strange that she always drinks with underage kids (and usually gets more fucked up than any of us) than with people her own age... but I guess I am over thinking it.

11. Well, i'm surprised this hasn't been asked yet, but, is she hot?

12. Not at all lmfao

13. Its only weird if she's not hot...

14. [quote name='"PinkFloyd42o"']

Its only weird if she's not hot...[/quote]

Yeaaaaah, uhhhhh

15. Well since I've been working and moved out my friends now age from late teens to mid 40's.
    I guess once you leave school and are exposed to more people age stops being a factor really.

16. i hang out with people of all ages young and old but i've taken to the rule of no one under 18, 21 preferably.