Is it weird to want to get a girl pregnant?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stankydank28, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Lately, I dunno if it's the really great weed I've been smoking or the fact that I'm 28, but I have never wanted to have a baby with someone so bad in my life.

I just want to find a groovy chick who is into 420 and who wants a baby just as badly.

That's not weird is it?

2. Def not at 28

3. I don't think it's weird. Not if you're 28. I definitely want to have kids one day so by 28 I definitely would start thinking about finding the right girl to do so.

4. man real shit time is runnin out partner time ain't runnin in, so imma tell u str8 up you a man take charge homey go on a bitch spree :hello: i mean its coo to blaze and chill but jus go out parties kick-backs, etc. homey there more females in this world then males ther b 5women for each man so tell me does that seem too complicated jus be confident and you'll get the female you been looking for.

5. Having kids is your biological imperative.

6. Why the fuck would it be weird?

Totally natural dawg

7. Nah man, let her carry your dna around for a while. It feels awesome to just blow that load all up in them, it's awesome!

8. it would be weird if you were black hoodlum

9. At 28, I think that is considered normal.I think it would be weird if I at 19 wanted to get a girl pregnant.But you are at a good settling down age.

10. Hell yeah another sesh buddy is always dope!!!

11. my buddy said the same thing so he went on a pussy pounding streak. he ended up dumping his load in a bunch of girls.

now he has two one year olds who he barely sees, and has to pay around 350 a week. make sure she's the right one.

12. can i have some of the shit your smoking?

13. I'm weird. I DON'T want kids and that is unusual and I'm perfectly comfortable saying that.

14. Getting bitches pregnant is a great idea, how else would you claim your territory? You came, you conquered. Now there's another you out there! You didn't gain 1 smoking buddy, you gained 2!

15. #15 Herbiv0r, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    ^ :rolleyes:

I support requiring reproducing licenses...

16. It cannot be weird due to the fact that male and females alike are still bound to natural instincts. And one of the main reasons sex is so great is because our brain is evolved like such, that it produces SHITLOADS of happy hormones in order to let humans enjoy and persue procreation aka baby making.

I'd say if you are ready mentally, emotionally and financially. Then go for it.
    If one of these things are lacking, then just get laid and dont make anyone pregnant.
    It'll be like a night out with heavy drinking... at the time it seems fun, but the morning after..... ??

17. Find someone on craigslist and fertilize that egg..

18. I want a crotch gremlin.