Is it weird to feel attached to people while Smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr. LaBonganeisha Jones, Jun 30, 2013.

1. #1 Mr. LaBonganeisha Jones, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    I'm a guy and I feel attached to the people that i'm smoking with (of course in a non-sexual manner).

I get upset when ppl leave me in the room where smoking in; kinda like i got abandoned even if there are still other smokers...Any other guys go through this? What do you think is the cause of this?

2. Maybe the relaxation and euphoric effects make you like being around people and talking, or makes you realize the positives in their character, which in turn makes you like them more and want to be around them. Sort of like how drinking makes people social and want to be around each other and have sex

3. I get what you mean op. When I first started smoking I was always wanting to have people around who smoked so I could get to know them. Eventually many of them became good friends of mine and I feel kinda left out if they some someplace without me. Granted, that could just be the weed talking but regardless I feel ya :p A sense of comradely that you're missing out on.

4. I haven't experience tht for myself but i have toking buddies who won't let me leave. Some even get mad when i leave even after sticking around for like an hour. I think they're just clingy?

-Stayupp g

-Stayupp g