Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it weird to add my dealer on facebook?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PrincessSera, Aug 9, 2011.

1. There is no passion. Only strength.
    The force shall set me free.

2. yeah, unless they were your friend first. Otherwise it's just weird. At least imo

3. Agreed^^

But if you hang out then why not?

4. I do drug deals over facebook no joke..

5. Is it weird if I add you on Facebook?

6. I started buying some bud from this kid I had never met before a couple times last year and he actually is the one that added me on facebook lol. I don't think its really that wierd, especially if you wanna use it to set up deals and such

7. Not really, as long as they're cool with it

8. It all depends on how you both look at your relationship, if he/she is a buddy then go for it!

9. #10 BloodLust, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No go right ahead! I have a few fat friends hope you don't mind!

10. No joke. Most of my dealers I have on facebook. I have atleast 4 dealers that I have had in past and present on their.

11. If that's u in ur pic he won't mind at all

12. Depends on your relationship with your dealer, but I couldn't see why not. They always have to option of ignoring it. lol

13. Same. OP, do you at all know him (like have you talked to him before)? Most people have 600 fucking friends, he'll add you anyways.

14. Nah, just gives you another way to get ahold of him when its time to blaze