Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it weird that...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tosh., Jun 9, 2012.

1. Weed motivates me for my future? like i want to get a job so i can buy all the weed i want... and just smoke it in all the way you possibly can, everywhere anyhow anyway.

Im still getting my shit together, and still living at my rents house. But damn...

WEED really does motivate me, is that a bad thing? its not the only thing that motivates me to get my shit together, but ill be honest its mainly the number one thing that motivates me.

2. it's not bad, it's sativa ;)

3. man..you will feel enjoy if you have money and buy all the weed, continue to mix all, and certainly enjoy it at all.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. heeeeeeelllllllllllll no, ima being smoking blunts all day when im retired, and living on a golf range. fuck yea