Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it weird if..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazebemad, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Sup GrassCity, love the activity on the forum, so ill give it a go..

Started smokin on my 21st birthday, been smoking pretty much everyday for the last 6 months... and every single time I have to dance. Like if im walking to the toilet or kitchen I have to do a little boogy. Cant stop myself. The girlfriend laughs at me everytime, and she laughs like a chipmunk. Help me fix it? haha

2. Just...don't dance? Unless you have involuntary muscle spasms, it should be fairly easy to control your own body...

Or just practice and become a really good dancer so your girlfriend doesn't laugh at you anymore.

3. Fix it? That sounds like a good fucking time.

4. I remember being a noob. Now the only time I get giggly is on edibles.

5. Lmao. Why fix it? You're having a great time. I don't know what else to say. That's just pure fucking epic. You should video it sometime.

6. Why you wanna fix it bro? Sounds like a lot of fun!

7. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']I remember being a noob. Now the only time I get giggly is on edibles.[/quote]

Yeah in the words of another poster on GC..."who get high when they smoke, weed. lol wut a noob"

Sarcasm, for you, rasta, you fucking fiend.

Anyways, dance your heart out, man.
    At least it makes your girl smile.

8. James Brown it and boogie down :cool:

9. Keep dancing. I do it too.

10. That sounds bomb as shit bro! I wish I still had these feelings when I toked.

Gotta switch over to edibles haha.

11. sounds like you're having fun, and that's exactly what weed is all about ^_^

12. I mean you could cut some vocal chords that might fix it... oh you meant the danceing...hmmm... don't dance give that one a try and get back to me.

13. [quote name='"GreyEclipse"']

Yeah in the words of another poster on GC..."who get high when they smoke, weed. lol wut a noob"

Sarcasm, for you, rasta, you fucking fiend.

Anyways, dance your heart out, man.
    At least it makes your girl smile.[/quote]

Defintaly this and anything that makes the gf smile and laugh is perfect but try not to over do it

14. Dont worry bro, the dancing will slow down over time, once your tolerance increases you get a Mortgage, get a wife, have kids, deal with people close to you dieing of incurable illnesses, etc, etc...

Belive me man, the dancing will stop, just wait it out :bolt:

15. [quote name='"Sherak"']Dont worry bro, the dancing will slow down over time, once your tolerance increases you get a Mortgage, get a wife, have kids, deal with people close to you dieing of incurable illnesses, etc, etc...

Belive me man, the dancing will stop, just wait it out :bolt:[/quote]

Well even though its true bringing up that stuff is definitely a high killer lol not hatin just sayin

16. Keep on dancing.

17. Keep dancing and fuck the haters xD

18. what a silly thread lol

19. lol just dance man

whenever i hear bangin music i just feel like working out so i do

20. Fix? Shit I'll dance with you.