Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it unusual to smoke this often?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kaliam, May 11, 2011.

1. I smoke within 10 minutes of waking, and I smoke at least once every 20-30 minutes all day every day until I fall asleep. I still do regular day to day stuff, and live my life as regular... Just always high. If i'm at home all day, the vaporizer never turns off and never has a dry bowl.

2. No it's not unusual. Lots of people are addicted to cannabis. Seriously.

3. thats seems like alot to me but if you can afford it and be able to function during the day i dont see a problem

4. Addicted is a subjective term.

I'd call it a hobby.

You smoke a shitload, but there's probably people that smoke more often. And there's probably people that don't smoke at all but get fewer things accomplished in their lives.

I think it's only "addiction" when it interferes with someone's daily life, and gets in the way of accomplishing important goals.

5. I smoke like this now, to be quite honest. I quit smoking cigarettes awhile ago and marijuana has become a nice substitute for it. I find myself not really have "seshes" anymore. I pack up a fat bowl and I hit it periodically until it's done. I have a nice light clean buzz all day pretty much.

6. I guess not, as others have said if it doesn't get involved with more important shit like work or something then it's probably OK. Personally I couldn't do that, my ambition would be gone. I need to be done with all my shit for the day before I get high or I'm getting nothing done the whole day.

7. Yes and No
    Yes: Simply for the reason that you're asking on here. It must be considered somewhat of a problem by you or someone you know. Otherwise you wouldn't of been compelled to ask
    No: It doesn't matter how often you smoke, all that matters is how you live your life while high

Ask a friend or family member if you've changed since you started. It's too hard to gauge this yourself, our own opinions of ourselves are always too biased
    You should just try a T-break anyway. No offense but I cant seem to figure out how you function normally if the vape hardly ever even turns off. I lived that at one point and it had me stuck in my house all day

8. I just have to ask this cuz I wonder it about all you guys. Where the f*ck do you get the time to smoke all day and just laze around the house? How do you support yourselves? I literally don't get it when people say shit like this.

9. 1. Physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
    2. Enthusiastically devoted to a particular thing or activity.

No. Addiction is not subjective. And if you are smoking every 30 minutes, it damn sure is interfering with your life. Not even dying cancer patients smoke that much...

10. That is quite a lot of smoking, and i'd definitely try to cut down if it was me. If you feel you need to be high all the time, then I would recommend cutting down.

To make it easier, just set yourself daily goals, and when you finish them reward yourself with a bowl or 2. It makes the experience more enjoyable too :smoke:

11. I blaze within an hour or 2 of waking up and smoke every 3 - 4 hours after that and I think that's too much, so yes what you're doing is too much, WAY too much.

12. I used to be like this, then cut down to ever few hours, now I am probably going to quit smoking during the day all together and only smoke after around like 6pm. Great for tolerance and when you run out it really wont matter to you as much as it did when u smoked all day everyday

13. #13 Kronikkk, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    You're a fucking idiot for getting yourself into this btw kid. Now you're probably going to go through some sort of withdrawal symptoms trying to cut back. You're def addicted psychologically. Rehab, relapse, then rehab again. Then smoke once-twice a day and you're good. Just don't get so into next time you fucking fiend. Does your life suck that much? You don't have to be high all the time bruh. People like you make smoking RLY unchill unless you're a cancer/terminally ill patient and need it for SEVERE pain because you make the actual stoners who DON'T fucking take it to the extreme look almost as bad as crackheads. Stop what you're doing, and if you can't, seek help.

Also, just financially, you'll be fucked in the long run. I doubt you do that well in school if you're this much of a stoner. You need to kick this habit, because you won't be able to afford it later on.

^This only applies if you give a fuck. If you're on some dgaf shit, disregard said post, proceed to dying your hair and giving everyone at your school (including teachers/the principle) the finger and join a gang. Doubt you could handle that though. Never heard of a stoner gangster, because life as one would be constantly sketch to the point where you would never smoke without having multiple siezures. Anyway, good luck being a fiend/getting help and kicking the habit.

Name-calling is not welcome here, dude. -JD

14. Damn thats alot of money but if it doesnt affect your life then its whatev

15. Wow.
    Anyways, I've got much more control on it than that. It's been like a 12 day bender. I'm a 22 year old with a full time job and a very busy life, I just happen to function well high. Your over dramatic meltdown was a little unnecessary, yathink?

16. No you don't have a fulltime job and a busy life if you are taking a smoke break every 30 minutes....

17. I guess I should clarify that it's while possible. If I'm at a family event, I don't smoke. If I'm working, I don't smoke (save 2 breaks and 1 lunchbreak). If I'm doing something that I need to concentrate on (Not very common... taxes, bills, that kinda stuff) then I don't smoke. Within my FREE TIME, I am smoking that often.

18. I was just gonna say this lol How can you have a full time job and blaze every half hour, something smells fishy.

19. Uhm.....

No. You do it in your regular day to day life too... Stop contradicting yourself.

20. i smell troll sauce in this thread