Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is It True You Can't Get High Off Of Male Plant Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TBKDub_Tree, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Hey if you had to choose between smoking some shitty resin or some fresh and properly dried male flowers on a blind test you would prefer the male flowers ... It has gotten me stoned. Every time I end up with males i have a hard time killing them and I have tried smoking them all the way until the pollen burst out of the flower, and that really did get me stoned. Yeah, maybe not worth the effort, but if you are like, jonesing for weed and thats all you have, its much better than smoking resin. Have you ever smoked a CBD bud with low THC? I don't know why but that got me stoned too. Its not always about the numbers its about the experience.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Say what you will. I pulled them, i just didn't toss them out. I dried them. One of them is racy, but today i noticed another one is really couch lockey/sleepy. I had two different batch's of seed so i assume i got both varieties. I did next to no additional work, simply trimmed away the fan leaves, trimmed back the sugar leaves, dried and smoked.

I'm not saying this is the bee's knee's. But with minimal effort i have a little bit of smoke while i wait for my true harvest. I say why not? Not like i went out of my way to do it and the buzz is pretty decent.

3. Truth, idk why people don't understand that THC isn't everything. I prefer a body buzz anyways and this grow is medicinal for my anxiety. So i'm not out here chasing green crack, as a matter of fact, that's the last thing my anxiety needs is racy shit like that. I'm a sleepy weed kind of toker. When i was younger i loved the cerebral highs, now they just stress me to the max.

4. I've deffinatly got stoned off males. Not any recently tho..my tolorence is probly too high or it's a different strain..I recall 2 outdoor males that kept me smoking for awhile so I know it's possible...just uncommon