Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it true that THC isnt in your system for a test immediately after you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xEtceteraaa, Sep 9, 2011.

1. I heard it takes 18-24 hours for it to be in your system

2. Where else is the THC going to go after its in your body.. Hawaii?

I'm pretty sure its instantaneous

3. fuckkk are you positive?

4. Common sense man...acquire some

5. Where would the THC be stored for 18-24 hours before?

6. Think about it brother. If you're high, it's already in your system. :smoke:

7. The THC would be in your system almost immediately. When you feel the high it's in you.

However drug test do not test for thc they test for the metabolites of thc.

Thc breaks down pretty quickly which means the metabolites form pretty quickly as well.

8. [quote name='"YoSmokinMan"']The THC would be in your system almost immediately. When you feel the high it's in you.

However drug test do not test for thc they test for the metabolites of thc.

Thc breaks down pretty quickly which means the metabolites form pretty quickly as well.[/quote]

i think the metabolite the test looks for takes 18-24 hrs to form. its a long lasting one so they can bust u over long periods

9. No, infact it only takes minutes or even seconds to get into your system. Otherwise you would be smoking a joint, then 18 hours later going "holy shit it just hit me that was some good dank" lol