Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it true shitty weed helps you sleep more?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whats an Allah, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I was told recently that I waste my money on high grade, and that I should be buying mids since I smoke to sleep. Is that true? Anyone noticed that ever?

Note: I know if you smoke 3 grams in a night you'll fall asleep, but I usually smoke either like a .5 bong bowl or a 1g blunt of high grade, which is enough to fall asleep.

2. No. Certain types of weed (indica) are more of a "sleepy" type of weed. Mids have lower thc levels, dank obviously has higher levels. Spend money on dank, it will pay off

3. Lollololol

4. That is exactly what I said. Thank you.

5. Man I think smoking to sleep is a waste unless you have insomnia, because atleast for me I don't dream or anything. Just sleep after you come down from smoking.

6. I always find that cheap mids leaves me feeling burnt out fast, like an hour after smoke even if that, so IMO yes, cheaper weed = sleep faster, but not an enjoyable high, tastes bad too

7. hell no thats not true op the high amount of cbd s in the weed causes the sleepy affect.

8. [quote name='"trazyfilth"']hell no thats not true op the high amount of cbd s in the weed causes the sleepy affect.[/quote]

That is true, but cheaper weed has less thc so the high doesn't last long at all leaving me burnt out, therefore tired

9. cheaper weed has degraded which would cause higher cbd