Is it too soon to ask this girl for a contact??

Discussion in 'General' started by Green_Guy_420, Dec 11, 2016.

1. So first off I'm an idiot who didn't back up their phone. It crashed; I lost everything including my dealer's number. :( :(

I don't know anyone around me who smokes except for people at my community college. Semester's over this week and I missed like almost all of my classes bc of a medical condition. I don't really know anyone well at all yet. I have been talking to this cool girl a little bit. She doesn't hide that she smokes at all; neither do I. No one really does there. It's chill.

I was gonna ask her this week for both her number and her dealer's number. Is it too soon to ask for a contact?? Possibly on the same day??

I've been lucky that I've always been able to ask friends in the past who I've know for awhile for a contact. But I've also got two previous dealers just by meeting them randomly. They gave me their number in our first meeting.

What do you guys think? I'm like 99% sure it's fine but I don't want to cross any boundaries or make someone uncomfortable. Your thoughts???

TL;DR Is it too soon to ask a girl I'm barley friends with at college for her dealer's number??

It'll be over a month before school's back in session if I don't do it this week. I REALLY need new bud.

Thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't see any harm in asking, tell her to spread the love and you don't have a dealer anymore.

3. Get her number, ask her to smoke, say you'll pay for the bud and when she gets it either go w her or when you smoke then you ask for the dealers #

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for replying! :) I will!

She does know I lost his number. I've told her about my phone but I just got my new one. I'll ask her for her number and maybe later that day or in the next few days ask for the contact.

Do you think it's ok to ask for both on the same day?? I'd space it out if the semester wasn't ending.

5. Thanks for replying! :) I def want to smoke with her. She's cool.

What about just asking straight up for the number??

I don't mind doing what you said; just don't want to put her out to get me bud.

But maybe I'll ask if I could have the number OR if she'd rather I could just come with her the next time she goes and get some myself.

6. You said she doesn't hide that she smokes so make a random comment about weed, when she replies just ask her to smoke some weed and I'm the process of you guys settin up a date you'll get her num. then tell her you're dry but have $ on it and there you go all you have to do is smoke w her and tell her that's its good weed and you'd like to get more if she wouldn't mind passing you the connect.

7. Cool thanks!! :D

I usually never overthink things like this lol. It's just if I don't get something in the next few days its gonna be almost Feb. when school starts up again.

8. Just play it smooth, smokers like smoking so you have common interest. Confidence is key ! You got this

9. Haha thanks man!! I appreciate it! :) :)

Yeah I just gotta be chill like I usually am when I've hit up a friend.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If everyone at your school is so cool why don't you ask one of them for a connect? Get the weed and then get the girl.

11. I definitely wouldn't straight up ask for a dealers number... Chances are even if she gives you it her dealer may just blow you off and refuse to do business with you cause that's sketchy.... That is a good way for a dealer to get himself busted messing with strangers. Just talk to her and have her middle man or something until there is trust.

12. Thanks for replying!

Basically because I missed so much school I really don't know anyone and I feel it's sketchy. I basically know this girl best. Next semester I'll be there loads more so I'll make friends but honestly I don't have friends at this school yet besides the girl and I'm really not close to the girl at all.

13. Thanks for replying!

True that can look sketchy. But in the past when I've gotten a number I've just texted them like "Hi my name's "First Name" . I'm a friend of "Friend's Name". He/She gave me your #. "

Then it went from there.

I've never had a problem doing that before. That's kinda what I was planning on doing. Just texting them something like that. Nothing mentioning weed or wanting to buy or anything like that.

Maybe it would be best if she middle manned for me. But I hate putting people out or asking favors especially early in a friendship. :/

Maybe I'll ask if I could go with her next time she buys and then the dealer will know me?

14. If she's close enough with her dealer and she trusts you enough that would probably be the best way to approach it

15. Cool.

Just so I'm so clear you're saying the best approach is to ask if I could go with her the next time she buys so I end up knowing the dealer?

16. Probably it just depends.... Idk if her and her dealer are close and go inside and chill or just a quick shady transaction in a parking lot lol but if they are somewhat close then I'd say by far that's the least sketchy way to go IMO based off people I know.. I know they'd block the random number asking for weed but that's because most of them have felonies and are paranoid for a very good reason. But he could be some white guy with a clean record just chillin not giving a damn like me haha.

17. Cool.

I'll talk to her, let her know I still don't have a contact and if she seems even a little uncomfortable I'll let it drop until we know each other better.

Otherwise I'll ask about her dealer and let her decide what's best for the situation. She knows them so she'll know the least sketch way for them to become my dealer too.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Warehouse jobs are a great way to make half way decent money and find connects btw.