Is it too late.... ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Reefer-Boi, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Waddup GC!!

I planted my first grow ever about 3 1/2 weeks ago outside, I know it was late, but I was corned out my mind when I planted 'em & didn't think any would actually grow. I go on my balcony a couple days later and there was one actually growin' so I started takin' care of it & all that good stuff. My plants doing good now, 'bout an even 3 weeks old like 8-9 inches tall & still growin', but i'm not sure if it's too late in the season for it to actually grow & mature to where I could get a good harvest out of it. What do you guys think, could I keep it growin' & actually get a good harvest, or is it too late??

2. You will get something, just dont expect a pound.

Maybe an ounce? I actually grew a bunch indoors and due to the cost of lights i transplanted a couple outdoors two days ago. Things should be okay bro

3. Iight, thanks man, I'm happy with an ounce or two. My first grow anyways, I was just playing around seeing what would happen. Next year i'll go for real.

4. hmm.... depending on where you are located... chances are you will need to throw them under a light to finish them and get any product worth smoking... being under a foot tall.. and the flowering season already underway. so if you can, spend 100 bucks or somethin and light it up in your bathroom for a few weeks! otherwise.. you are looking at more around 1/8- 1/4 oz of immature bud.

good news is... you've got a good understanding of what it takes to cultivate cannabis.. which gives you a headstart on next season... good luck and happy growing.

-ksimms