Is it too late?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iNeedPot, Jan 23, 2014.

1. And you are just giving them plain water right? That is your problem, you are giving them almost a hydroponic soil dude. They don't have nutrients to feed.Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong. That's perfection.

2. I was told by a fellow member on this forum not to feed them at all in the first 4 weeks.... but I did what you told me. I filled two 2L bottles. (4L in total) and put 4ML of nute in each bottle, shook it really well, after it sat in there for a couple of minutes, I gave each plant approximately 500ML. But I noticed (because perlite helps draining...) so some of the nute went through the pot and was all over the floor. They're fabric pots also..

3. You should get some trays to put under the pots. And the trays should be in direct contact with tray, so the water that drains is not in contact with the fabric pot or soilDon't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong. That's perfection.

4. You shouldn't get a lot of runoff in soil. The perfect amount is when all of the soil is wet and you get barely any runoff or none at all.