Is it too late to supercrop my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CCG465, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Not gonna lie. I think my plant looks pretty shitty because the canopy is so uneven. Is it too late to supercrop? I started flower July first. Also how is the health of my plant looking and what can be the expected yield based on how much plant I have? Thanks

Attached Files:

2. IMO You can still supercropp but I don’t think you need it in your case. I have only supercropped during veg but read in many posts that supercropping until 4th week of flowering is fine. Since you are already in 5th week of flower, if you supercrop them now, I think you will further stress the plants and add more time to flowering. Honestly, the buds should have been bigger by now, if you flipped them on july 1st. Was there any light leaks that may have caused them to re-veg? Just make sure the grow tent is sealed off from any light during the rest period. Start giving them plenty of PK, make sure the ph of the water and the nutrient solution is good. Make sure she is happy and she will reward you with a good yield.
    Happy growing!!

3. Its a g13 strain that says it should take 10 weeks to flower. Perhaps that’s the reason for small buds? I have my plant in my closet which isn’t near a window or anything. It’s being fed fox farm big bloom every other watering and I’m about to start bud swelling and adding molasses.

4. Can't tell you what you can get by a pic. But could possibly give an idea based on what you have for lighting if everything is right. So what lighting are you using? You could supercrop anytime. But will slow some bud growth while the plant heals.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Some sativa and sativa hybrids do take longer. I grew a sativa hybrid during my last grow. She took 3 weeks more to finish than the rest of the plants. But in the end she did provide me with an okay yield and great smoke. I got 2.5 oz dried buds from her. She was in 3 gallon pot. So be patient with her and keep her happy and hopefully she will reward you in the end.

6. Currently two 43 watt cfl 2700 k and it’s about 70 lumens per watt. Two “LED” lights that are like 20 Watts’s I have a 60 watt 6500 k that I’m trying to install but I’m trying to find a mogul base for it.

7. You need a lot more light I think

8. You'll be lucky to pull a few grams. You seriously need real lights designed for growing. And it says 10 wk of flower. So, figure 10 weeks from when the pistils started, not when you flipped to 12/12. Then figure probably another couple weeks after that