Is it too late to start growing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Self_Exile, Jun 7, 2010.

1. If I germinated some seeds and have them outside by the 12th would they still grow good? I live in eastern TN so it gets cool pretty early.

2. Nah man, you can still do it. Go for the gold.:)

3. not to late... in fact, perfect time.

4. Alright great. I'll give it a try... the only reason I couldn't put the out earlier is because i have been in ky for 2 weeks

5. Oh wow man. We're starting our grows at exactly the same time. I was planning on getting mine outside around the 12th too. We'll have to keep in touch as we grow :D

6. i got some out atm an putting more out tomorrow :hello:

7. got 20 seeds in the germinatiopn process. All i want is for 5 plants to live and get me nugs im starting around both you guys, we should do a grow triangle?

8. i have one growing i planted about 3 weeks ago.. doing so lovley leaves dark green... but i actually jus started to germinate the remaining 8 seeds... il post pix soon good luck on everybodys grow..

- hps cant compare to california sun

9. Yes!!! Grow triangle for sure! I'm going to start my grow journal tomorrow, I believe. We need to team together on this one. I have 97 days of summer left so I'm going to try to finish it up in that amount of time.

Since I'm back with my parents this summer (I'm in college) I started germinating the seeds inside in a big hollow speaker I have. I'm then going to start growing them in there until they're a few inches tall and then move them outside down in my woods. My parents neverrrrr go in the woods for some reason. I love the outdoors. Beats me...

Good luck everyone! :hello:

10. yea i got a LSD and a Early Skunk growing right now and i got 29 seeds of 12 dif strains getting planted tomorrow and also have like 300-400 plants from last year that are growing again an im gunna try to move some of the females from there to a different location and let all the rest get fucked up by all the males an just make lots of hash from all the crap weed :D :hello:

11. just make sure they have plenty of light and get some chicken wire or some kind of fencing around them trust me bro i lost alot of seeds in April from a beaver or some shit :(

12. I started germinating on the first and i have some seedlings right now infact. I'm gonna germinate probably 10 more and grow them in fields this year.

Good luck on your guy's grows.

13. Oh I'm pretty covered when it comes to wildlife. I'm planting them in the spot where a tree fell over so I have the huge root system of the dead tree blocking them on one side and a cliff on two of the other sides. I'm just going to make some sort of barrier with big branches on the exposed side to be safe.

14. I'm still putting mine outside... Some of the ones I put out early started flowering early as well so I think now is the perfect time to plant. Cali sun is good, but don't give up on your hps- I'm doing both!

15. mine's 4ft tall already, but na, you can get a decent yeild starting now bro... check your pm ;)

16. summer sun is strong u b suprised how fast plants gow this time of year,I plant clones non stop all summer.

17. When did you start?