is it too late to start a new plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KorzTokes, Jul 22, 2010.

1. i just started a new plant about two weeks ago and i'm going to transfer it today. did it start too late in the season for it to flower when 12/12 comes around?

2. it would get a very short vegitation period so yeild would be low. mite as well try it if u dont want to wait til next year

3. Or get some super quick auto flowerers, not much yeild but an easy and fast grow.

4. 12/12 comes around Sep 23

5. I didnt think outdoor growing had 12/12....

6. 12/12 means nothing to me as an outdoor grower. In my location I normally harvest indica the last week of September to first week in October.

7. #7 Outdo0rMaster, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    Thats normal cause my mouth hurts me repeating to Cannabis belongs in group of 14 hours flowering plants, many start thinking aboutr Cannabis like an indoor plant.That doesnt exist, all plants are Outdoor plants.

He ask about 12/12 outside and he got right answer, not sure why he need it but ....

EDIT : at 12/12 outside and less Cannabis start really hard forcing buds.

8. Outdoor plants begin to flower when they notice the days are getting shorter, mine are JUST beginning now. By the time the equinox comes round (12/12) on Sep 21, I will be close to harvesting.

9. Its not that much late...a little bit....U can if you don'y want to wait for next year..

10. depends on your area if you will have frost in winter, and how early you will have your first frost.

If you live where you don't really experience snow or harsh weather, you could veg some plants indoors to start, and then put them outside to flower