is it too late to put it outside???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by vertigo, May 27, 2009.

1. hey,
    i started a plant indoors and its about a 1&1/2 weeks into flowering. my set up is sub-par and the last plant i harvested from my grow room lacked density and size and everything else you want for your buds.... i know what i need for a good indoor set up but i cant afford it. my question is, can i put the week and a half flowered plant outside to grow even though its early spring and i've had the plant on 12/12 indoors? i was thinking maybe the change in light cycle would mess it up somehow. or the fact that its already budding but if it was grown outside it wouldnt look this way for a few months
    know what i mean? plz help

2. it would just go back to the veg state.. however, a hermie may occur.

3. ya man if you cange the light cycle it will push it back into veg state until the light cycle canges again, how ever you can stil stay on your 12/12 cycle out side. simply just put a black trash bag over the plant 12 hours after the sun comes up and un cover it in the morning or even when the sun goes down. dont worry man there is a solution for every problem. happy harvest :)

4. well i dont mind if it goes back into the veg state, cuz the height i started flowering it at in my room is much smaller than i know they can get outside. bigger plants more buds rite. its good to hear that its not too big of a deal tho. and i wouldn't even mind a hermie since my seed supply iis next to nothing at this point.