Is It Too Late To Pull Clones

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by punchreba, Aug 19, 2014.

1. This space dawg just preflowered in the last day or so and she is a strong plant. Am I too late? I switched the light cycle about 4 days ago to 12/12.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Before lights out today

Attached Files:

3. you can take clones anytime, even when there's buds on there. It just takes longer to root.

4. #5 ProGMO, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    Probably take 2-3 weeks to start vegging again once the roots show but like another stated, anytime.

5. Wait until day 21 of flowering, and then take cuttings. This results in a "monstercropped" plant. A monstercropped clone is significantly more branchy then the mother it was taken from. Some people have noticed an increase in yield of up to 40%. (which is a lot) They will take about 2 weeks to root, and some will take even 1 month to root. But the majority usually root. For example I took 18 cuttings off of my Obama OGs & ended up with 11 rooted monstercrop clones.

6. Ok thanks guys. I'm not even going to pretend I know about cloning. This "monster crop has me interested.

7. #8 GoldGrower, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014

1 month to root? If you take a clone from a vegging donor you can have roots in less than a week and in a month the plant could have 50 tops.

Cutting clones while the donor plant has been in 12/12  for a few days is not going to give you any problems. Waiting for 3 weeks isn't going to do you any favours

8. I have cloned buds before, they take a while to get going but once they do. WOW! Look real gnarly, and get bushy as hell. I've done it with AK47 and Master Kush.

Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. One more question, for super crop, do we just pinch or actually let it kink and hang over to side