Is it too late to order more seeds? (Ti-State Area)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HeadySpaghetti, Jun 6, 2016.

1. So.. I fucked up.

I did this a few years and they all came out great, this year I fucked up. I got starter pots for them and didn't realize that there weren't drainage holes.

I had some yellow on some of my leaves, Nitrogen, I paniced and I put fertilizer in some water and watered them (that was what killed them)

A find out after it pours raining and doing that stupid fertilizer thing that there was no drainage..

Long story short.. they all basically died cause I panicked and there were no drainage holes.

Question is... is it too late to order more and start again? I live in the Tri-State area.. If I order more seeds it would take about 10 days give or take to arrive.. so I wouldn't have the new ones planted and sprouting for 3 weeks, and it would be another month and a half or so before I would be able to transplant them.

would I have enough time for this or is it too late ?

2. HS..
    Ever the optimist I say go for it.. I just planted more beans a week ago and I'll fire a few more today..
    I'm So Cal so it never freezes here and I can play plant game outside all year long..
    BNW