Is it too late to grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by skillsforilz, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Is it too late to grow bud right now? I'm thinking of gettin some nice seeds to grow but I don't know if it's too late to grow right now. Also, how long does weed take to grow. I've heard 2 to 3 weeks before and some say 5 months. Idk.

2. If you are talking about outside, you are about 6 months late. How do you think the plants will stay alive in the freezing weather. You need to do a lot of research and give it a try next spring. If you are talking about an indoor grow you can plant anytime. If you are going to grow you need to do a lot more research before starting. If you have to ask this question, you are not ready to start growing.
    A grow takes from 10 to 25 weeks depending upon species.

3. id like to get my hands on that strain.. if you have an auto flower you lookin at like 7-9 weeks i believe. from seed to bud.. i started mine in april and im just cutting them now.. start planning for next spring

4. I've never grown before but I'd love to start. That's why I'm asking these questions.

5. yes..

you need to start in April homie

6. ok thanks cuz i was thinkin about growin outside to ... but i can also grow inside during the winter monthsa... do u have any suggestions for covering up the smell and how to grow i have never grown before.. im ussually a buyer but i got a 1/4 of some lemon lime kush the other day and i found 2 good seeds... and i would lilke to try my luck at growing... anything would be greatlly appreciated thanks

7. To all new growers I would like to suggest looking at the various stickies in the apprentice section of this forum. You will find information on most of the frequently asked questions in these posts, some designed to introduce new growers into the many possibilities of growing styles.

After familiarizing yourself with the different possibilities you will be better informed to chose what works best for your situation. There are many suggested books listed on growing styles and are usually reputable information. As in any forum situation, anyone can say anything they want, right or wrong,and books will be a good cross reference for sorting out some conflicting information.

After researching your options you will be able to ask more detailed and informed questions because you will see how others have started and manage their crops. People are more inclined to help if you have done the basic research rather than just asking what to do now that you have planted your seeds.

I am not being critical of new growers, just trying to get you to use the wealth of information available to people wanting to learn to grow that is listed in these forums.

8. thats what im doing man just studing reading and lots of research and come april:devious:
    im gonna grow the hell outta some seeds. hehehe cant wait:D