is it too late to grow outside in cali?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LilGreenThumb, Jun 8, 2009.

1. is it too late to grow outside in cali?

2. Clone, seed, do you have your spot prepped, in general are you ready?
    If yes, hurry up and get it done. If no, start prepping your spot for next year and do it big.

Keep'em burning
    DirtyViperMan

ps I just put out my last batch of girl yesterday. I expect 1/2 to 3/4 from them. They where clones and the spot had been ready since last year.

3. #3 LilGreenThumb, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009

yeah im ready everything ready just need to get the seeds im going to place a order right now for some green house seeds i want that white rhino help me sleep. the day ill get the seeds which will be in like a week ill start! i already got a auto ak 47 and some shit called quicksilver but now i really want a big yielder! i got some barneys g13 haze but it hasnt sprouted its been about 7 days i think and 2 of my ak 47 didnt sprout im preying they do!

ooh yeah man i grew last year a plant on accident in end july and i harvest it christimas day it was pretty cool....cali stays pretty hot so i think ill be ok

4. yeah, man, you've still got time. Its better to amend the holes in the fall after harvest for the next year, but you've gotta start somewhere! I too wish I would have prepped my spots last fall.... and now i'm scrambling to get them outdoors. i wouldn't want to be ordering seeds this late... but you'll def. still get some buds! Get to it!

5. fuck it dogg ill get a 5 pack and only use 2 for this years grow if i really have too ill bring them inside

6. Are clones available in your area? The bigger, the better.

7. The later you start, the less vegging time you will have, and the smaller the yield.

But noobs will be asking ´Is it too late this year?´ until 31 December.

8. in california. you can start seeds as late as june or july.
    ive done it a few times.
    plants wont get super tall but your gonna get some nice fat nugs.

9. I'm new to the city so i haven't seen this question come up.. but i can imagine it does all of the time. Where I'm from,noob or not, Its pretty clear that december is too late.

10. nah no december lol happy is fuck today my barneys g13 haze pop up wow i feel alot better now just waiting for my 2 other ak 47s .

hey my ak47 and quicksilver are hella tall like 2 1/2 inchs is that normal? i have them under 24 hour light in my closet until they get big enough to transplant and put them outside any help?

11. ¿Qué?

12. ^^ yeah, what he said..

13. getting some green house white rhino to add to my plants wish me luck!

14. GL man! Greenhouse Seed Co. is extremely popular here at the city it seems!