Is it too late, or will they bounce back?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Grow4flow, May 13, 2009.

1. I apologize if this has been brought up already but im running out of time. can someone tell me if there is any hope for these new guys.

I bought ($200) 2 days ago, rooted nicely. brought them home and soaked some GroDan cubes for a few hours in water PH'd to 5.8. put the rapid rooters in the cubes, put them in my tray with humidome and noticed they had thrips. i went to the local hydro, they recommended Safer spray. i followed the direction and sprayed to point of run off. next morning, thrips are all gone but leaves started curling.

Please help!!! does it look like there is any chance for survival or should i call it a loss?

[​IMG]

2. #2 Ganja Guerrilla, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    you have certainly killed the thrips with a dose like that, spray rinse them WELL with water & they may make it

dont stress them any further, raise your lites for a few days, & dont let the wool dry out

you can also kill thrips with 3-4 drops of dish soap in a quart of water and spray plants every 3 days till gone.....dish soap will also burn the plants as you have already so only use 3-4 drops!

3. Ganja,

thanks for instilling some hope on me, i really hope they snap out of it. i spent alot of money for a strain i couldnt find for some time.

So i should just sit back and wait?

4. after thinking about this you may also want to flush the rock wool with water, if the chemical spray was dripping off it may have gone to the new delicate roots

then just wait till you know they are rebounding for sure

5. Ganja,

I thought about that last night as well. I flushed them with PH'd H2O. i really hope they come back

6. flush the medium and keep your ppm at 400 - 500 for a week.

Spray the clones with PH water and take all that stuff off. Give them a good amount of light so they bounce back.

maybe 24 hours the next 2 days.

theyll be fine.