Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it too late for orange peels?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uga_greendawg, Jan 21, 2009.

1. So Ive had this emergency bud for a couple months in case I ran out...I never did, so its kinda old and pretty dry. Well one night I was high by myself and decided to roll them all up. I got 8 joints rolled up, all lookin pretty good. Well, Ive been think about putting some orange peels in the baggy with them to soften up the bud so it doesnt burn so fast and letting it sit for a while...Is it too late or is this a retarded idea? I cant really decide right now...a little too baked:smoke:

2. sounds like it wouldn't do much. Shit, just go for it though.

3. It should help anyways.
    If you're thinking about putting in the peels with the joints already rolled, I'm not sure if that would damage the paper.

4. yeaa i think its not a good idea to pre roll blunts/js in less ur smokin them soon cuz its happend to me once

5. ^ you are probably right, but i liked refering to them as my "emergency joints" ha