I live in south BC and we're having a terrible spring! I think I planted my seeds too early, and I need to get them out of my shed but I don't think there's enough sun for the next 2 weeks. I'm planting them in a ravine so the light is already filtered by trees, and this weeks forecast has highs of 62/16, lows of 42/9 and calls for showers 4 days, and only partial sun one day. Last week I planted 10 Emerald Wonder (late August, indica) seeds and 8 of them popped up and are 2 inches tall growing their first leaves. Because i live with my parents its not a good idea to have them around. I was planning to plant them outside in 2 days before they're identifiable when they just have their first leaves. To deal with the weather i was going to plant in small mounds, and surround them with chicken wire 6 inches tall, then put the bottom of a plastic bottle as a top to protect from rain. The seedlings have been spending a few hours a day outside for the last 3 days. Is this weather too wet and sunless to expose them to, or will it be ok if they are protected?