is it too cold

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Eric149, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Hey guys i just got a nice clone from from some guy but I was planning on planting it outdoors for this upcoming summer. i am from MA so the tempeture is still dropping to 40's every night but its suppose to be about 65-70 these upcoming weeks during the day. you think this is too cold to leave out overnight, should i just leave her out from about 7-7at night and then bring it in for the nights untill it gets warmer. there wont be any more nights below 35 eathier.
    The plant is prolly planted around january so it is about 1.5 feet tall and very healthy because it was getting grown inside in tempeture about 70.

2. i would suggest you keep it inside until about the 2nd week of may thats what im planning on doing but i live in Ontario so the temperatures might be different....just my 2 cents peace

3. i also live in ontario ,mississauga could i plant the first day of may, does anyone know a website for recent frost dates

4. i live in mass too and i already put 4 babies outside. they've been out for a week and are doing fine, so i assume its alright for your clone. but since you've had it inside, your gonna have to harden it off first.