Is it too cold for me to go outside to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by BongRippaJack, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Heres the deal, I wanna get high and I have a puffit vaporizer I could just vape with but it isn't as nice as a good ole bowl. But I have to go outside to smoke a bowl. It is 6 degrees Fahrenheit out right now and it says it feels like -4. What do you guys think, is it worth it?

2. Do you feel like being cold?

3. of course it is. embrace nature, embrace the natural and real weaher variations of the earth. its 20 here and i jus got done smokin a bowl outside. wind chill makes it feel like 6

4. It's about the same where I am. Let's suck it up and burn one down :bongin:

5. Yeah, it's too cold, you knucklehead

It's -6 degrees where I am right now

And it's late

That's why bowl smoking will be done indoors like a civilized person

6. Fuck it, I snowboard I should be used to the cold. And I like staying up late and I would rather be high then not high If I'm awake...duh.

7. It's never to cold! I work outside every day in this below zero shit and smoke outside all day. High seems to fade faster if your outside for a bit though

8. If you had the MFLB you could be all cuddled up vaping inside without worrying about the smell.

9. -10 wind chill here...

smoking comfortably inside....

10. ^Bout the same here. Little warmer but not much.

It's up to you op nobody here knows what your tolerance to temperature is.

11. i wish it snowed here...

12. Fishbowl your car?

13. I live in wisco and it's about that cold here too. Idk about you, but when I smoke I get really cold and sometimes start violently shaking. So if it was me I would just vape. But your call

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

14. I bundle up and grab a blanket and sit in my truck and hot box. Even on those 20 nights im nice and cozy. Just find a place that won't be windy and you will be alright its only a bowl. 5 mins tops so get out there mayne!

15. It's not as awesome as it sounds

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Mission accomplished :cool:

How about yourself, OP?