Is it to late to plant clones outdoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lacrossestar, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Well im just cloning from a mother outside only two clones but i think its dying so i was wondering is it to late to plant clones outdoors?

2. Not too late at all, clone on !

3. High lacrossestar!
    Take a look at: http://www.cannabis.com/ezine Find Growing101. There's a great article by Uncle Ben telling you how to grow clones directly on the mother, to be removed after forming roots, ready to plant. It is my favorite and most successful technique. It doesn't work well if you are looking for lots of candidates for any kind of SOG, but they do really well for SCROG. The clone is a branch, with many more nodes than a slipped sprig. No humidity chamber, little or no misting, no special diet or lighting needed.

Read the article, and if you like the idea I'll tell you how a hamfisted halfwit with two left thumbs learned some nifty tricks and vital understanding of the process. Earth girl loves a challenge U C, especially to pass it on to Grasscity, Next Generation (NG)
    C U L8R,'G8R...eg