Is it time to switch my Nutes from Veg to Flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JWhite604, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Hi everyone this is my first grow and my girls look very happy thanks to all the tips from GC community! My question is if it is time for me to switch up my nutrients from Veg to Bloom? They are 2 months old (8.5 weeks) and grown outdoor in 5 gallon pots, I have noticed some tiny white hairs with tiny orangeish hairs as well. Any help/comments would be great! Thanks everyone.
    IMG_0604.JPG IMG_0603.JPG IMG_0602.JPG IMG_0589.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They look like they're still growing nicely to me. I'd wait a little longer but you're getting close!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the response! In your opinion what should I look for as an indicator of when to switch my nutes over? When indoor I basically just decide when I'm going to switch everything but when letting the girls do their own thing outside I'm still confused on when is ideal to change over.

4. Thanks for the response! In your opinion what should I look for as an indicator of when to switch my nutes over? When indoor I basically just decide when I'm going to switch everything but when letting the girls do their own thing outside I'm still confused on when is ideal to change over.

5. So one week after I saw that my plants started flowering, I would say slightly start scaling down your Grow nutes and slowly taper on the bloom nutes.
    My started flowering about two weeks ago and today was the last time is received any Grow nutes and it was very minimal. About 1/8th of what I use to give them

6. After I start noticing pistils I start cutting out nitrogen and start increasing flowering nutrients.

7. I waited about a week or two into flower/pistils and introduced my bloom nuts.