Is it time to harvest? (video of my trychomes and buds)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by growingnewb1, May 2, 2017.

1. What does everyone think? Are these plants done?

2. Can't tell anything about your trichomes under that HPS lighting. If you're going to do pics or vids, do them under natural lighting. To harvest, you need at least 25% amber coloring overall in the trichomes. Anything over that just makes it better. Normally, you can go by the recommended flowering times for most strains. But you're looking for 25% amber coloring to pull. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Feel like I am watching a cam version of the Blair witch. Try to take still photos under natural light. If you want a better answer give us all the details of your grow. Age, strain, medium?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I messed up, i dont know the exact date i planted but i know its been at least 9 weeks very good chance its been longer... Im growing 5 or 6 different strains, the ones in the pics are auto euphoria, amnesia ..they are autoflowers.. If these are not done? What do you think about them so far? This is my first grow, so ive been obsessing over them. Kinda dont even want to cut them down. They are like my babies lol

Attached Files:

5. If you like rap, why don't you try Combs? Shaun puffy combs. If you do not like brushes, then why don't you try combs?

For god's sake, try combs.

6. Not sure what this means? Does it mean take picture of trycomes?

7. OMG LMAO BILLY!!!!!

I was using sarcasm as a tool for my dry sense of humor. Looks like i failed with you. Punchline went right over your head!

8. Yes, went right over my head..so do you think these buds are done? lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. for ur first attempt they look awesome

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank you bro!! I really appreciate it. My NOW ex gf (i broke up with her), just talked shit about my efforts for the last 2 months. Its good to hear someone say something positive. Its been alot of work. Im still trying to figure out when these are done. I grew too many and im running out of space in my tent. I want to make room. One second i feel they are done. The next not so much..im building a drying cabinet now..out of foam..

11. u need any help or info just inbox me dide

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

12. Better hope she aint a snitch

13. Im legal..

14. Even if she was, I could destroy her life. I have WAAAY too much on her. She would never fuk with me like that.

15. If I wasnt, i would have never told her. Not like she could do shit. I could destroy her life completely. Trust no one. And if you do, make sure you have enough on them.

• Like Like x 1