Is it time to harvest my plants?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Irene396, Jan 3, 2014.

1. First of all, I wanted to start off by saying hello to everyone! This forum has been my greatest resource on my journey to becoming free from drug dealers. As a quick background, I only began smoking recently; I am in my thirties. Cannabis has helped me to stop using many other medications which were harming my body.

Since discovering that marijuana is indeed my wonder drug, I have had one terrible experience after another trying to get my hands on any. Not only did I find myself in unsafe situations, but I also risked going to jail each time (for medicine!) and have been ripped off time and time again.

About six months ago I finally found a reliable dealer and within a couple months, he told me he was getting out of the business, so that very night I germinated the remaining seeds from my last purchase and decided to grow my own.

I of course knew nothing about growing and last year was one of the busiest and stressful years I've ever experienced, so I made a ton of mistakes. I germinated five seeds, three of them turned out to be female. Luckily, even after making mistakes, I was able to find solutions on this forum. But I'm sure my plants are still some of the worst you've ever seen...

I've managed not to post a question throughout this grow, but I have one now. I've read through the forums, I've compared pictures, but I still cannot determine whether or not these plants are ready to harvest and I do not want to make a mistake.

Will my plants be ready to harvest soon/are they ready now? I do not have a jeweler's loupe or magnifying glass. I will most likely not be able to afford one for another couple of weeks. These plants were grown using CFL bulbs in a sub-par grow room as this was a "spur of the moment, on an extremely tight budget" grow. I moved my plants into the flowering room on October 30, 2013. I believe them to an Indica strain.

As I mentioned, I am extremely new to growing and would love ANY and all advice/comments/questions anyone has to share with me!! I am here to learn. So now for pictures of my plants! I know they aren't great, but they are what I have.

First two pictures are Plant A, the next three pictures are plant B, and the final two are plant C.
    ~Irene 

Attached Files:

• A1.jpg
      A1.jpg
      File size:
      500.4 KB
      Views:
    • A2.jpg
      A2.jpg
      File size:
      163.2 KB
      Views:
    • B1.jpg
      B1.jpg
      File size:
      569.7 KB
      Views:
    • B2.jpg
      B2.jpg
      File size:
      119.7 KB
      Views:
    • B3.jpg
      B3.jpg
      File size:
      542.5 KB
      Views:
    • C1.jpg
      C1.jpg
      File size:
      486.8 KB
      Views:
    • C2.jpg
      C2.jpg
      File size:
      472.6 KB
      Views:
  2. You can zoom in on your pics and see majority of the trichs are milky. Plant B looks about two days behind. I would give it another 5-7 days. The calyxes will swell up like they have a seed in them almost. Sometimes this happens for a day or two and sometimes you have upwards of a week. Thats when they are at genetic maturity.

3. Thank you for your reply!! It was extremely helpful!

Da fuk? You have super vision or something?

5. Nah lol. Just zoom in pretty far and you can see the heads on the stalks are milky. I have 20/20 but not eagle vision, i just know what i'm looking for i guess.