Is it time to chop chop?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 4ever young bud, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Hi there My plant is looking good. I have been growing it for about 10-11 weeks The hairs are nicely getting brown and red. maybe 50-60 percent of the hairs are brown. Can I hang this now? It had a really skunky smell for about 2 weeks and now it is getting lighter with smell. Help me This is my first grow, But I did start another one 10 days ago, See the pics of both of them I would like some answers si I dont mess this up, LOL Thanks all

Attached Files:

2. id wait maybe wait another 1-2 weeks then do it up

3. yep, i'd wait too...you could be feeding to much but your plant hasn't even started the YELLOWING of the fan leaves much at all if any...

i see you said you have been growing for 10-11 weeks?? how long has the plant been flowering... flowering takes normally 2 months(indica dominant plants) and 3 months(sativa dominant plants) but that doesn't include vegging....so more enough is need...if you know that your plant was growing for a 2 months before it started budding then no way its not done...the plant will tell for itself anyways;) srry i couldn't help more

4. looks pretty weak in the top pic barely and weed prob keep doing wat ur doing for a little while longer and put a fan on it