is it time here yet?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CrapsKing7^11, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Hello going for a 1st ourtdoor and is wondering if its time yet. I live by the South Dakota,Nebraska,Iowa,an Minnesota Region. And where im at the grass is growing green and other plants are sprouting.It is about 45-65 degrees and can still get chilly at night.Some 1 i no is growing (so he says) and he said they already sprouted but I dont see how when its these temps. So if any 1 has a clue let me know thanks.:)

2. wait a couple more weeks. early may is a good time to start. i think the guy your talkin too has them inside or somethin. if he already started em they could die and that person wouldnt be very smart lol

3. you deserve to die because of your signiture. Really. You unpatriotic son of a bitch. Exactly which country do you live in? Fucking Iraq?

4. #4 CrapsKing7^11, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    yo if you come back to check this thread up to see if i read wat you said fortyandblunts fuck you SOB just cuz i dont feed the medias bullshit like you.Your another puppet to the goverment strapped to a leash you bitch.Oh yea i live in the USA dumb fuck ill piss on a flag then torch it in front of you btich.

5. you burn the flag? you're the dumb fuck dude. I hope a hobo gives you a rusty hook with his butt hash

6. You damn rite ill take a huge shit in front of the white house rockin a upside down flag on my tshirt, then wipe my ass with a 10 ft. flag

7. exactly, he's a fuck head

8. Nobody likes people who are so unpatriotic that they want to burn their own flag. I am British, next week, April 23, I will be flying St George´s flag on my house (here in Spain). Even if the f***king Muslims living in the UK don´t like it.

9. DAMN STRAIGHT Cantharis!!! Even if he doesn't agree with what is going on, he should still have respect for his country. Crapsking, do you know exactly how many patriotic soldiers have died for your ass to be free? Not to say we are free right now, but they were fighting for what they believed in. I'm still torn from joining the military right now. I want to do it for the fact it would be interesting. The soldiers don't get payed well and the military system usually treats their soldiers like shit. You really want to piss on something and light something on fire? Why don't you go to the fucking corrupt politicians that are making this country this way and piss on them. If I saw you burning my countries flag, I would beat you into the fucking ground.
    Have a nice day,
    -Spud;)

10. currently in iraq around 4500 troops have died, but in WWI and WWII, thats a different story, around 100,000 died in EACH of them

11. You guys obviously dont no this war is bullshit anyways retards signed cuz there believin some bull shit. And the USA was dealing with Bin Laden and funded Al Kiada he gave him billions. So if you guys like to put your trust in a country fucked from the start go head.An BTW let them terrorist come over i cap em down 1 by 1.

12. #12 patriofarmer, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
    Love it or leave it. Move to France with Johhny Depp if it is so bad. You burn a flag in front of me and I will ram the pole, ashes, and a pound of salt up your ass.

I will agree that the public school systems are lacking as you have shown in your posts. If you want to be taken seriously while trying to make a political statement learn to spell.

Not all terrorist are from abroad, do yourself and all of us a favor and get an education learn about the things that you are talking about and stop calling patriots fags.

13. #13 FortysAndBlunts, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    Die. You sound like a 12 year little kid who thinks hes a gangster and knows nothing about politics bu he acts like he does.

14. #14 cantharis, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009

Well Fortys, first of all, your spelling, punctuation and grammar is like a 12 year old kid.

Second, take this abusive nonsense to Pandora´s box or some other hate forum and let us grown up growers get on with talking about GROWING.

15. Well im sorry if my spelling is bad because I'm on my iPhone but i'm not argueing, it's just that if your so unpatriotic then leave that country

16. lol i dont know what country is being talk about when u guys said burn the flag. but i hope its tohses stupid, only self careing americans. becuase theres seariousley fucked. like look at the shit u guys do. still killin blacks down in the south. still beating them at night. nothin can cange in usa. there just not smart enough to do it

17. Speak English, boy !!!

18. I agree with Cantharis, lol. The difference between back then and now with the killings of blacks is: back then the ones killing African Americans were white, now the ones killing blacks are other blacks.

19. yea but there still american. and i still hate americans

20. blacks arent just being killed cause ther black. It gang killings. And their not all black. And it happens all over not just in south. So get your facts straight boy.