Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it time for my bath yet?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TNPAuTo, Nov 21, 2003.

1. I miss CHS.. that girl loved her pictures almost as much as I did.

2. I found a door, but what time does it say? I think it's thursday, but then again I might not be incorrect. He told me that I should walk to myself, and tell me to tell him to shut up... but then I woke up :smoke:

3. yeah speaking of bath time..ive been at my buddies house for 4 days...and b4 that i didnt shower for 1..i need bathe....5 days, im starting to get itchy and shit...well sorry about letting you all know how dirty i am..i have to go shower good day...

and then i needa pick up :hello:

4. my parents just got a new jacuzzi bath installed in the master bath. once i get my bubbler i'm going take a bath, turn on the jets and toke away, should be pretty cool.

5. Now that what im talkin about forget the drum sticks :D in the dudes handz I want the biggun that will satisfy my munchies

6. where the choice for cuttin it off completely, im sharpening my blade as you read this shing shing shing shing :D

7. kryptonight the green chronic

8. You know your mashed when reality leaves you...

...now enter the k hole. :hippie:

9. i have been stoned nonstop since yesterday evening. it is soo awesome.

10. I posted the trip experience in the general forum.

Deeper into the rabbit hole you go.

Realise the white rabbit going into the rabbit hole is related to K? Enter the K hole. Alice in wonderland.

11. dude if shes still there pee on her face.

12. For some reason the name "pauline" sounds oh so attractive...

13. i think it would b kool to smoke while ur taking a bath that would b nice

14. Considering how old this thread is I *really* hope that he did take a bath by now... I just got out of one :D *Squeaks*

I'm squeaky-clean, geddit? Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk.