is it time for a MILITARY DRAFT..to start???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Sep 2, 2017.

?

should thier be a draft ??

Poll closed Oct 22, 2017.
  1. no

82.6%
  2. yes

17.4%
  1. thier really is no sense in soldiers doing multiple tours in the middle-east,,,, or '' any '' national guard units being sent..'' period''....
    if the enlistment quota. isnt being met , then i say START THE DRAFT.... let some of these
    MELLINAIALS ... who bitch about the smallest thing. go fight for thier country.. go fight for the freedoms they have enjoyed all thier life,,,, and it will make men out of most of them.

and i say draft a shitload of them... massivelly train them... and send every-one of them to the middle-east in one massive wave,,,,and let's end this conflict....thanks to MR. CLINTON we have a lot of shut-down military bases. that really wouldnt take much to re-activate....[ the base i took basic training at is currentlly shut down ] ..... and if anyone gets caught dodging the draft by going to another country.... i say revoke thier citizenship,

if you cant '' fight '' for this country,,,,then you dont deserve to '' live '' in this country...

THOUGHTS?????

• Disagree Disagree x 14
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. The military is actually trying to cut down their numbers. My recruiter said that to my face, as well as every officer at my military school

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chicken, are you for real or just the embodiment of a trollish nightmare? You sound like every backwoods tobacco chewing cracker at a two lane gas station between the state line and 1950.

• Funny Funny x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. You must have taken spelling lessons from your draft-dodging president. MAGA.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Worst part is that he probably has a built in spell checker..LMAO

• Funny Funny x 7
  6. My thoughts? I have a doctor's note stating that I have a heel spur, but I can't remember which foot or which doctor. THOUGHTS????? :roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. There* should not be a draft.
    Involuntary servitude unless as punishment for a crime is in violation of the 13th amendment of the constitution.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Yes!
    Draft based on iq.
    Anyone lower than 120 regardless of age or gender should go.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yeah fuck the draft, not only does it spit in the face of basic freedoms, but I don't think it's really necessary. Warfare isn't nearly as manpower intensive as it was in the 20th century

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Tell that to our men and women on the ground in the middle east.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Damn..We would lose lost of our GC members..LOL

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Yeah there's about 40,000 American soldiers deployed in the entire Middle East. Tiny compared to most conflicts America has been involved in in the 20th century, like I said.

13. If you disagree, attack the poster's argument/opinion, not the poster himself. This is a warning.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. upload_2017-9-2_14-22-14.png

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Thankfully I'm a 121.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. im sure most of you disagree... not because you think it's right or wrong.

but your scared at the thought that YOU would get drafted... as we all know our next major conflict is bubbling right now... if shit goes down with NORTH KOREA....the draft may not sound so TROLLISH then would it ?
    ....................................................................................

and yes i do have spell checker... but im not a perfectionist...i spell it the way it sounds. if it aint right... i dont bother to fix it....pretty petty to call me out on that one,

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. The US has about 800,000 active soldiers and about 1 million reservists. Let's hit them up before we start sweeping the streets for unwilling recruits.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

18. apparantlly thats not enough... or we wouldnt see soldiers doing multiple tours in the middle east...

19. I wouldn't mind it if my any of my daughters wanted to join the military when they get older but they are not going to be forced to do anything.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1