Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it the weed making me cough up crap???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jayjay5396, May 11, 2012.

1. hi been smoking for about 9 years now still enjoying the buzz.

but recently i have picked up some sort of illness when i smoke weed or normal tobacco i cough shit up like mucus stuff white in color.

ive been to the doctors a few times about it one doctor says i have a chest infection and other doctor says this stuff im coughing up is from my stomach both doctors have advised me to stop smoking but they just hating on weed i guess, i dunno what to believe.

is it the weed thats caused this???

2. I'm not a doctor or anything but maybe you should take like a 2 week T-Break and let your chest and stuff clear out. If it continues to happen I'd get more help.

3. probably the tobacco bro

4. yah they didn't mean to stop smoking weed....

the tabacoo will actually do that... all that tar and shit can't be safe once it starts to build up.... weed has kind of the same kind of thing except its you building tolerance and you just have to smoke more

positive being ruined by a negative influence.... =\

5. Quit the cigs, and take a 1 month t break.

6. ive tried but its too hard :( the most i done up to now is less cigarettes from 20 to like 15-16 per day i would like to get better cos everytime i hit my bong all this shit comes up n waking up first thing on a morning when i wake up i choke on it

hope its not the weed cos i love it too much

7. Well THERE's yuh problem! :hello:

Tobacco is the culprit, not weed. Quit or die bro.

8. If your smoking 15 cigarettes a day, then that is definitely the reason.. Thats a lot of chemicals and tar going in your lungs. Best bet is to quit the cigs bro

9. Quit cigs. You can do it, they taste like shit anyways.

The white shit you get when you smoke weed is normal however... what it's caused by I'm not sure but I wouldn't worry too much about it. It will eventually stop happening over time. Be it 2 weeks or 2 months the white shit will go away

10. i dont smoke cigs but i smoke weed several times a day for years now without stopping for a single day and im coughing a lot of shit up as of a few days ago. it comes and goes though (hopefully)

11. 15-16 cigs a day? Smoke more green less tar. Then, when your done hackin on some tar sticks, take a T-brake (no physical withdraws) and then wha-bam!

12. I lol'd at "normal tobacco"

What is not normal tobacco? Lol.

Probably the cigarettes causing it anyway. I don't cough up anything, sick or otherwise, and I smoke only weed.

13. Weed has tars and carcinogens just like tobacco, it just deteriorates much quicker because of its active ingredients.

Dude, quit cigarettes. 15 a day is devastating on your lungs, be strong :D

Try chewing something, like a straw. Put it where you usually put a cigarette and chew. If you've ever watched "Boyz 'N The Hood," one of the characters who hangs out with Doughboy sucks on a binky. You could try that, he said it worked for him until he got shot. :(

14. dude, 15 cigs a day is a shit ton, sounds like its time to quit if you want to live past 50..

15. Buy american spirits , No rocket fuel in em lmao. 2 bucks more then marlboro or camels do.

16. Tobacco doesn't have tar in it technically. Its carbon mixed with Mucus. No the weed isn't doing this but the government is.

All of these symptoms are classic FSC cigarette paper induced illnesses. Do some research on Rolling your own cigarettes with a injector and empty cigarette tubes. I do this myself and am happy to be smoking much better quality tobacco , saving money , and avoided terrible factory processed tobacco rolled in paper laced with carpenters glue.

17. so its deffinatly cigs not the weed? ok i guess i gotta cut down on cigs

believe me its no fun chokin on mucus while trying to smoke its so bad its gotta be all spat out into a bucket which gets filled up every 3 days yeah its disgusting but i'm the 1 suffering from it i wanna get better i need to find (the root lol) of the problem to fix it.

18. You don't need to cut down just switch to rolling your own. Please believe me its much cheaper (I pay around 1$ per pack now, a pound of tobacco cost me 17$ which makes 2 1/2 cartons.) After a few weeks of smoking these you will feel much better.

19. At least this is the economical way to get cancer. :)

20. Ya know how the government says weed is bad for you but its not really when used responsibly. Well tobacco is not so different check out forces.org for more information.