Is it the same watering/feeding technique for the flowering stage like in veg stage?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by humbleboy, Feb 9, 2015.

1. For example, I'm letting my pots get as dry as possible, even if I stick my finger a few inches, and it is dry....I'm feeling the weight of the pot and down below I can see it is still moist?

So a follow up question is:

1)  should the finger a few inches in the soil be the "testing method" for feeding/watering or not"?  because it seems the soil is always a bit wet/moist at the very bottom (like 10 inches down)?  Am i feeding the rootball mostly when I feed/water based on the finger technique?  And is that the most important? 

Thanks. 

2. Continue to water as normal, yes.  It still doesn't like being too wet as usual.

Because the plant is in a different stage of its life, you may find they don't need watering for an extra day or two or that they need watering a day or two sooner, depending, but you can judge that as usual by using the finger-in-the-dirt method.  If the soil towards thebottom of the pot is still moist, there's no harm in leaving the plant an extra day before watering if you want

3. We have some GREAT professors in here!!!!!!!!!!!