Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it thc or cbd that helps...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Endziel, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Is it THC or the CBDs that help appetite? I can never remember which it is.

2. weed helps it

3. I dunno. ask granny. @[member="Storm Crow"]

4. Clever. Lol

5. haha yea i dont know

ik cbd is the one that helps alot of stuff but i dont know if it does that. an increased appetite isnt necesarily good. but yea, ask granny.

6. or browse one of her many great threads. i'm sure it's in there somewhere.

7. I would say cbd just because there aren't many strains ive had that give me the need to go to the kitchen. Sometimes its unavoidable though lol. Somebody will be able to give you an educated answer. Like everybody else said granny could for sure.

8. Certainly THC. Every vape? Mostly THC. Still get the munchies.

Then again, ever get high off already vaped weed? Mostly THCless with other cannibinoids. Pretty sure I still get the munchies with that too.

9. That CBD.  â€œCannabidiol Attenuates the Appetitive Effects of Delta (9)-Tetrahydrocannabinol in Humans Smoking Their Chosen Cannabis".  

From this link: http://dopemagazineonline.com/oh-cbd-oh-cbd-how-healthier-you-make-me/