Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it that easy to make an apple pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by venomblade, Aug 19, 2011.

1. alright well I looked up how to make an apple pipe, and is it really as easy as poke a hole 3/4 the way down the apple, poke a hole thru the side, put bud on top, light, and smoke out the side?!

2. pretty much. make sure the top hole isn't to big and plug it a bit.

3. yes but you have to use big nugs of weed. also i like to eat the apple after.:D
    it tastes like apple syder

4. Ya i was going to ask that, what if the bud falls into the apple ? :/ and what do you mean plug it? (biggest noob here)

5. i remember we would try to peel off a little piece of skin (from apple) to act as a screen man you could try that

6. I swear to god I thought the title of this thread was "Is it that easy to make an apple pie?"

I was like, what the fuck is this doing in Apprentice Tokers, but then I re-read it and rofl'd.

It is that easy to make an apple pipe OP, but don't eat it afterwards, use that apple for making a pie of some sort.

7. I thought the same thing

8. i eat it.

9. get a timble. you know the rest :D

10. Yeah, it's super easy if you have a screen of any kind. If you don't, disassemble the faucets in your bathroom and borrow one from there (after cleaning off any calcium deposits, etc first obviously). :rolleyes:

11. Yeah, if you've got small enough holes, any ash will stick to the apple b/c of the moisture. But......make them super small. I've inhaled wayyy too much ash in my day lmao.

12. thats not the kind of apple pie my mom used to make.

13. If the apple is too hard for you to make...use a big fat carrot and picture it like a "spoon" pipe. You won't burn your eyebrows off this way either.

14. does anyone try stuff on their own anymore?

The internet is ruining all these young stoners' experiences. Just try it for yourself and see what happens. That's half the fun of smoking. Don't post a thread asking for someone to hold your hand and give you every detail of how to do it correctly, worst case scenario you're going to ruin an apple lol. (searching for basic directions is obviously understandable, but you said you already had those)

15. yeah i guess apples are okay... if you don't have a bong to rip out of :bongin: :hello:

16. #17 SirBongwalski, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    I have a easier way to make one alright pull out the stem than take a long pointy thing like a kebab stick or marshmallow poker or screw driver, than poke a hole slanted a little down at the bottom part of the apple stem area right above where the stem root is and that should be perfect widen the hole more as you get closer to the skin like a cone from where you hit it trust me.

17. Yes, that's how i smoked for my first 6 months. So easy and edible.

18. Well it wouldn't be fun if I ended up burning all my bud and not getting much out of it. I'm trying to just make sure I have it down before attempting something I've never done before and I don't want to mess it up since weed is such a rarity for me.

19. LMFAO.

I have done plenty of apple pipes in the past with aluminum on top for a screen, and potato pipes. Eating the apple after wards can be ok, but the potato is just a no no. That would tastes like SH*T!