Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it still possible to smoke this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by heavymetalstonr, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I was recently chilling out with one of my friends on a bridge. Well we were getting ready to go for a walk and packing up our accessories. My friend started to pick up our bud and forgot that there was some sitting on top of it and just picked it up, dropping the bud between the cracks. Well today I went back and found the bud under the bridge in the mud. Its not a problem getting more it just seems like a shame to waste some decent shit. So my question is, can I still smoke it? It is a little covered in dirt and is soggy.

2. Rinse it with water, allow it to re-cure

3. Ew man it's in the mud? Just leave it how much fell?

4. Not too much, a little more than a gram but hey money is money

5. Even if you trim off the dirtiest areas, it won't be a total loss. And you can smoke it immediately.

6. Id do what the guy earlier said and just like let it sit in water and then dry it. I wouldn't wash it, you'll loose a lot more thc than if you just let it chill in the water

7. why the fuck would you do that

8. To get high :smoking: