Is it so wrong?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gooseman, Mar 14, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Gooseman"']

That's the kind of shit I'm talking about. It's tacked on as a justification. I very highly doubt this "anxiety" is much more than you wanting more weed when you have none. Is it so hard to just say "Hey! I like getting high and if you don't like it well fuck you!!!"?[/quote]

Why does he need to justify his justification? I enjoy weed's effects for sure but it helps me relax too...

2. I think so. I definitely doesn't help me medically, but i think that it does help my mind out a little bit. I don't have any serious problems that couldn't be sorted out without drugs, but smoking just lets me take a step back and chill. I don't need it and it doesn't benefit me medically in anyway, but i think it still helps me as a person. I also really like getting high too.:bongin::smoking:

3. Wisdom. :smoke:

4. I smoke weed because I like the way it makes me feel, and there's no reason for it not to be legal. That alone is more than reason enough for it to be so. Other justifications that people use are valid supporting arguments, but they aren't really necessary. Or I should say, they shouldn't be necessary.

Unfortunately, this country's dumb ass voting citizens don't give a shit about one argument, and they need a whole bunch of stupid little reasons to change their mind. Logic and reason aren't important in the voting box, it's how well the bill is advertised. A sad fact, but one that the people pushing for legalization would do well to learn.

5. Logic and reason as a whole are both pretty much non-existant in today's world, unfortunately.