Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it shady that my guy lives next to a state trooper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bricos81, Jan 30, 2013.

1. So the other day i went to my dudes house to pick up a half o and i see a state trooper parked next door to him. Go in his house and we spark one up and that immediately reminded me that theres a cop car outside and im gonna be leaving with a bag of dank. So i asked him "whats up the the trooper outside?". His response was "oh, thats my neighbor he must have came home from work early today". I kimda got a little weirded out and nervous as i hopped back in my car and got out of there as fast as i could. So who thinks its weird that my guy is selling dank next door to a state trooper. Didnt get pulled over or anything but im thinking i may have him come to me or meet somewhere else next time. Thoughts?

2. my guy lives in a building owned by a cop loll

3. Ya i guess thats worse than living next door to one lol

4. Sketchy yes, shady? No...

5. Weird no, stupid yes, especially if you have people coming to your place daily.

6. I dated a cop.

Omega369 :wave:

7. My guy lives next to the cop shop and blows his grow exhaust right at em lol..has his card and they know it so not shit they can do..i bet the k9s go crazy when they're downwind haha

8. It doesn't sound like the best of places to do a deal, but if it's a suburban area it's quite common. Cops are normal people just like us with homes to live in and families to raise.

9. it dont matter long as your not walking out the door with bud in plain view telling the whole world

10. Ehhh most the time cops don't like bringing their job home with them and don't want to start shit with people they live next to, some like my neighbor don't even like to say their a cop. it really depends on where you live, if its a chill cop and if your chill with him with him/her in general. I have three cops and one U.C. That live within a two house radius of me. I'm friendly with all of them and the one right next to me just asked me to my window closed when the children are outside playing other than that he is chill with it same as the others, even let me know when my house was being looked at for excess foot traffic

11. Yeah i wouldnt be selling green out of my house with a cop next door...

12. Just don't do your deals outside, and stay for awhile.

Cops don't generally harass their neighbors, and tend to not care what their business is when they're off duty.

I live next to a sheriff from another county, and 2 other local cops.

13. I know that some cops are pretty cool putside of work but from what ive heard from my guy is that the trooper is a commander or pretty high up the ladder and is a prick at times. He also said the the trooper has never said anything about foot traffic or smelling bid but has given him some pretty stern looks and as much as my guy has tried to make conversation with him if he sees him outaide the cop wants no part of it. Idk i guess my best bet would be to have my guy come to me since we dont live too far away amd ive known him for a while. Cops just make me paranoid when im stoned or have herb on me. Not trying to catch the cop on a bad day or when he feels like fucking with someone.

14. Yeah i wouldnt chance it..

All it takes is suspicion, and you could get fucked

15. I'm curious how that worked out, seeing how you're on a marijuana forum :p

16. no? dont tweak about it lol my boy sells out of his dads crib.. and his dad is a cop..

dont tweak, just blaze, unless u see the state trooper lookin out his window or hiding in the bushes. just carry on