Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it sativa or indica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imadamnlegend, Aug 9, 2010.

1. I am so high right now, its crazy! My face feels like its pulsating and tingly its like a face orgasm! Is this caused by the sativa or indica cos it feels amazing! I literally could just sit and stare all day :) And i keep drifting off and i cant hear :D

Any ideas on what it is? Cos i must have it again :) :) :)

2. i think its indica but not sure.

i <3 indica though.more body highs

3. Are you strapped to the couch, or on the moon? The couch is Indica and the moon is Sativa, most strains are a hybrid.

4. I can happily walk around but sitting still just feels amazing. So does everything. Im just so high :p

5. sounds like an indica dominant hybrid.

6. In my experienced opinion, I believe you have a indica dominant strain.

7. This is how I felt last night after smoking 4 joints of some legit kush:smoke: Thank God for my sleep aid;)

8. yeah body highs are indica...