Is it safe?

Discussion in 'General' started by medicinal27, Nov 2, 2011.

1. How safe is it for the non-licensed growers to post pictures of plants? Is it likely that people would bust people for things like that?

2. Post at your own risk. I doubt the DEA will be interested in anything less than 40 plants, be careful.

3. It's safe, just so long as you use some common sense when it comes to what you don't want to share (pictures of your pets, family members, your tattoos/piercings, living areas of the house, or your front yard with your new vehicle and its license plate... these are things you should avoid sharing. :) )

4. Not likely look at my pics

5. no one knows the pictures are really yours.

I could google pics of grow rooms and post the pics and say they are mine.

this site is based out of the netherlands and the US has no jurisdiction.

just dont post your phone number, real name, address, or anything that would incriminate yourself.

6. Haha then guys I'm going to post a 16-20 plant grow under the grow journal tomorrow. be ready. :3

7. Don't take pics with an iPhone. I don't remember how, but they can track your phone through the picture, so they'll know who/where it came from.

8. android phones?

9. Cool don't forget to takegps of you camera device if its digital you may have to manually remove it.

10. just paste all your phone pics into mspaint and save them as something else.. make sure you don't have gps or geotagging enabled when you take smartphone pics

11. Yes, do not trust taking and sharing photos with certain mobile phones; some models or 'smartphones' have GPS/geo-tagging turned on, meaning it remembers the exact location where the photo was taken and that information can be embedded or hidden in the data with the photo. It can be disabled.. but I still avoid using them, myself.

12. Just post some picture's man hahahahahahahahahahaha...i think you will be fine