is it safe?

Discussion in 'General' started by carbinered, Dec 9, 2008.

1. hey guys...sorry if this is a stupid question but...i got sick 2 days ago and yesterday i was REALLY sick. so my dad gave me about 1/3 of a pill. and it made me feel much better when i woke up this morning. he left me another 1/3 and im just wondering is it safe to pop this pill and blaze.? idk im just curious i wanna be safe lol. ill describe the pill as well: its curved at the bottom, and from what i can tell it says m3 all the way at the end. anyone know what it is? and is it safe to pop and blaze?:smoke:

2. I don't know what it is, but MJ mixes well with just about everything.

That being said, I still have no idea what kind of pill that is. Why don't you just ask your dad what he's giving you?

3. i found out it is hydrocodone/apap

4. Yeah, it's definitely safe to smoke haha. I doubt your dad is giving you 1/3rd of an 160mg oxycontin or anything like that haha (i know they stopped making them) but even if he did it'd still be safe to smoke. You would get pretty fucked up though if it was 40mg's of oxycontin.

No idea what kinda pill could help you out that he only would give you 1/3rd of at a time, its boggling my mind, I'm pretty sure it's not an anti-biotic, cuz they usually come in capsules.

What kinda symptoms were you having? If you have the flu and your achey it could have been be some type of narcotic.

5. yea i had a pretty bad cold....its one half of a m357 (hydrocodone)

6. Why would your dad give you 1/3 of a hydrocodone for your cold? Those are 5/500's. Whic means he gave you less than 2mg of hydrocodone, and less than 200mg of Aceteminophen. I know that they make codeine syrup and even hydrocodone syrup that they do sometimes prescribe to supress a cough, but less than 2mg of hydrocodone is pointless to take.

7. #8 sheitson, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
    Dude. I was thinking it was vicodin cuz you said M3, but for some reason I thought for sure it was m3 at the end of the pill. Oh well.

edit: His dad (probably alot bigger than him as alot of dad's are to their kid) probably thought that since they prescribed that mg of vicodin to him that he shouldn't give as much to his skinny kid. It's not like his dad is a doctor or a street pharmacist like some of us.

8. It's hydrocodone, which is Vicodin.

[​IMG]

9. Szell: Is it safe?
    Babe: You're talking to me?
    Szell: Is it safe?
    Babe: Is what safe?
    Babe: I don't know what you mean. I can't tell you something's safe or not, unless I know specifically what you're talking about.
    Babe: Tell me what the "it" refers to.
    Babe: Yes, it's safe, it's very safe, it's so safe you wouldn't believe it.
    Babe: No. It's not safe, it's... very dangerous, be careful.

10. hahahahaha

By the way, it's safe. It's such a low dose of hydrocodone you most likely won't feel shit. Even with smoking buds.

11. Smokentoke is right, but either way marijuana is safe to mix with pretty much anything.

12. Yea its safe. Im on 2 of those right now and smoked lol do it all the time

Half of one sucks though. Must not be in much pain

The bottle says take 1 every 4-6 hours or as needed for pain. Half of one seems like a waste unless you just got a little headache.

Keep gettin those halves but dont eat them. Save up till you got atleast 2 full pills

13. Dino will fuck you up if you chew & blaze.

[​IMG]

14. 10mg of hydrocodone is hardly enough for a buzz.