Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is It Safe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Here's the situation:
    My parents and brother just left for the movies, and I just got home from work. My porch can be seen from the street and if my neighbors see me smoking (I use a glass bowl) then I'm screwed. They know my family doesn't approve of any kind of smoking.
    The fam will be back in 2.5 hours from now, so will my porch smell if I do it there? I can either smoke it in a corner or in a lawn chair on the deck OR I can just smoke in the shower with a spoof.
    What do you all suggest?
    Please hurry!

2. Is your porch open air...?

:laughing:

3. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Is your porch open air...?

:laughing:[/quote]

It's right next to the window in their rooms, so if they open their windows later, would they be able to smell it?

4. Smoke outside of the house.

5. [quote name='"JakeSnakeBake"']Smoke outside of the house.[/quote]

So, porch or shower? I smoke in the shower everyday, so I know it won't be an issue there, but I want to do it somewhere else, relaxing and worry-free.

6. Is your shower outside?

Cause that would be awesome

7. Wtf you guys are tripping. If you use a spoof in the shower the smell will be gone in 5 if it even smells. Use at least 3 dryer sheets.

8. What I mean is, is it safe to smoke on the porch with the smell and windows when they get back. That's the actual question.

9. Please hurry!

10. Yes it is.

11. Air circulates bro, you'll be fine

12. [quote name='"drosmoke34"']Air circulates bro, you'll be fine[/quote]

I put out 5 joints on the porch deck, and left ashes and all. Is that okay too?

13. [quote name='"FreeYourSoul"']

I put out 5 joints on the porch deck, and left ashes and all. Is that okay too?[/quote]

We dont know if your parents are dumb enough to know whether or not they will notice it bro. You should invest in an ash trey rather than harming your parents porch. Hell you could have used an empty water bottle.

14. Are you trolling or...?

Go to your backyard. Crouch down so nobody can see you if you have to. Smoke. Go back inside. Or smoke at the park.

15. Lay face down on the grass in the back yard. Put a jacket over your head and have at er. :smoke: :p

16. [quote name='"FreeYourSoul"']

I put out 5 joints on the porch deck, and left ashes and all. Is that okay too?[/quote]

Wow after hearing u say this you're obviously trolling, ur parents don't approve of any kind of smoking at all and you're asking if they will catch u because u left ashes everywhere.... No shit they will catch u. Go clean the ashes up if you're serious and hope u didn't leave any burn marks on the porch when u put you're joints out

17. [quote name='"littlejord"']

Wow after hearing u say this you're obviously trolling, ur parents don't approve of any kind of smoking at all and you're asking if they will catch u because u left ashes everywhere.... No shit they will catch u. Go clean the ashes up if you're serious and hope u didn't leave any burn marks on the porch when u put you're joints out[/quote]

It was on the roof overlay part of the porch. They never go out on my porch anyways.

18. You LEFT THE ASHES???? Oh my God man.. you are so fucked.. you need to go get those ashes off the deck and throw them in the trash where nobody will ever see them.

Are you under the age of 16, by chance?

19. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']

You LEFT THE ASHES???? Oh my God man.. you are so fucked.. you need to go get those ashes off the deck and throw them in the trash where nobody will ever see them.

Are you under the age of 16, by chance?[/quote]

No, I'm not good sir, as that is not permitted on these forums. By the way I think I'm still high haha. They're gonna watch another movie now (they're home), and I think I'll take a Jamaican shower while they're watching. Good or bad idea?

20. [quote name='"FreeYourSoul"']

No, I'm not good sir, as that is not permitted on these forums. By the way I think I'm still high haha. They're gonna watch another movie now (they're home), and I think I'll take a Jamaican shower while they're watching. Good or bad idea?[/quote]

Meh, u could probably get away with it if u got a window u can open in the bathroom and a fan, just don't take longer than u normally would for a shower or they may be suspicious, I've never had a Jamaican shower but everyone that has done it says that the smell goes away pretty quickly with the steam.

Oh and is you're whole porch like enclosed? If it is I understand why u were asking if it would smell or not now