Is it safe to use tin foil for a bowl?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tor, Aug 8, 2019.

1. I'm bored, i wanna smoke some weed a different method, im bored of smoking joints. is it safe

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I can't tell you if it's safe or not...but I have done it countless times before....back when I was in like HS n :poop:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I’ve done it not the best but gets the job done

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Is smoking safe? Ask your lungs.

Tinfoil pipes are common especially amongst youthful users.

Sent from my Z965 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes .it's safe, no matter what your age is ..... but don't use the hell out of just one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mmmmm enjoy those metal fumes :rolleyes:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Buy a new pipe/bong if you want something new to smoke from.. you can get pipes for as cheap as £1/$1 on eBay lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Aluminum is TERRIBLE for your lungs. DO NOT USE. And YES, Ive used it but 40 years ago. Pop cans too.

Aluminum produces aluminum oxide when burned, which is toxic

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Agree I’d rather smoke out of a two dollar cigarette pipe then to smoke out of aluminum ever again :sick::sick:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I paid less then £3 for this pipe
    IMG_20190807_135515.jpg
    I got it just to use as a hash pipe for when I'm not feeling the bong :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Pop can,,a potatoe,,apple,,pear,,ect ect but id invest in a bong or pipe.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. I do the soda can if I travel, which I don’t anymore.

13. In all seriousness, F the foil. If you are really out of options, don’t use foil. Just find (preferably) a metal pen with a metal cap (has to be metal) and take it apart. Hollow it out by taking out the spring and the ink cartridge and anything else it might have, then flip over the cap and push it down tightly inside the empty pen, and boom. You got a one hitter. Use to always do this before I could even get my hands on my own pipe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. apples work

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yeah I've smoked with a foil screen before when in a pinch, it's not gonna cause any immediate or side effects, if you smoke everyday with a foil screen that's a different story.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. A $2 cigarette pipe is made of aluminum so it's no different

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not sure it’s exactly the same. Aluminum foil burns and gets fumey and as far as I know solid pipes don’t exactly do that after a few uses, so I’d bet at the very least that it is less unhealthy (¿¿)

18. Who gives a fuck he asked if the tin foil would work obviously the op wanted to get high at that moment or didn’t have resources

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum