Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is It Safe To Smoke Outside Apartment?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ias2211, Aug 5, 2014.

1. #1 ias2211, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    Hey guys, so I've just moved into my new apartment and I don't want it to reek of smoke. So smoking has been a little stressful for me . I've been sneakin in a bowl here and there on my porch only problem is that I live in an complex so the parking lot for cars is only a sidewalk away from my porch .Also I'm on the first floor and the neighbors above me go in and out of their apartment to smoke a cigarette ALL THE TIME so my question is that is it possible to smoke a bowl or two on my porch at all?

2. No...That will be $19.99 plus s/h.

No refunds, all sales final...Give me mah greenbacks, B. :cool:

3. If they don't see where it's coming from then you're fine.
    Or just roll blunts/jays.

4. Thank you for your reply I think I'll start smoking some joints and buy myself a vape.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Its only illegal if you get caught

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Don't see how smoking joints will smell less than a couple bowls..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Idk if this is the same with apartment buildings, but when I stay at hotels i always go on the roof and smoke. You can usually use the stairwell to get roof access.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. For two different apts I lived at, both in busy areas; I would just deek outside and smoke a pre-packed bowl real quick while trying to look inconspicuous...I also used to smoke in the big ass basement of one of those places.

It was fine, never felt too sketched... But now I prefer to use my own garage :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I would keep your ganj indoors and vape!

10. I live in a condo, most people who smoke cigarettes don't care about weed. I just light up anywhere around here as long as kids aren't playing around, gotta respect the kids. The best tip is be friendly to the people who live around you! No one cares about the guy smoking pot anymore. So don't be afraid! Say hello to the person walking their dog! Strike a conversation up with the older lady sitting outside knitting a scarf or a hat. No one around here calls the police over smoking anymore and even if someone took the time out of their day to call the police then worst comes to worst I get a $100 ticket! Screw it, I'm not hiding in a corner looking like some crazy guy.

->I smoke weed<-

11. Myself personally, I live in an apartment as well. I was never told not to smoke inside it, or any smoking rules in general. I smoke inside near the window with it open, weather any one notices or not, no problems yet. I'm all about the wafting, I'd feel honoured to smell some nice herb. Haha, but if you want to take a safer route just make it a routine to go for a little walk when you smoke, or invest in a vape as it is easier on the lungs and smells less.

Best of luck ! :)

12. [quote name="SlightlyStonedSD" post="20400627" timestamp="1407230877"]Don't see how smoking joints will smell less than a couple bowls..

It not trying to hide the smell more of a decoy so if people were to see me they wouldn't think I was puffin on some dank ya know?

13. If they smoke cigs they probably can't smell at all lol. But you'll be fine if you're aware of your surroundings.

14. Smoke cigarette with weed

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. A big factor in this is where you're from. West coast, not a problem, Midwest or south, it's a really bad idea...

16. if ur scared of the smell then just vape, ands honestly ur outside anyway so the smell is gone pretty quick, or u could just go out at 2 in the morning and not have to worry

Or you know... one of those other countries.