Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to smoke out of a socket?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LonelyStonerx, Sep 16, 2011.

1. I heard the chrome can fuck up your lungs or something. And also, my sockets have some rust in them, is that safe? And do all sockets have chrome finishes?

Finally are there any household things you you can smoke out of that are safe besides pop cans?

2. As long as it's made out of stainless steel/brass/titanium, avoid anything coated or annodized.

3. if its an option buy a cigarette one hitter. its like 3 bucks

4. ^eww Alzheimer's

5. ^ me? or the tin foil?

6. Sockets are fine. Rusty sockets are not... Avoid tin foil as well.

7. i've used quite a few sockets in my day and they work just fine, not dead... yet. lol

just dont fuck with rust man, you'd probably regret it.

:cool:.

8. Tin foil is Never an alternative, that shit fucks you up man.

And OP yes allot of my homemade pipes were made with a socket for a bowl, as long as there's no glue,rust, paint,or anything else that could possibly let out smoke or burn there fine ;)

9. [quote name='"skunky monkey"']

Tin foil is Never an alternative, that shit fucks you up man.[/quote]

Really? If I'm out and about ill make a tin foil pipe so if I get pulled over I would just crumple it up who would know. I'm still alive, I'm not saying to do it all the time but every once and a while can't be bad.

10. Cup both hands. Place weed at bottom. Have friend ignite. Smoking from your hands is safe

11. I'm not saying to do it all the time but every once and a while can't be bad.

THAT mentality will get you addicted to some really hard drugs...

12. #14 HBGBUB, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    [quote name='"PurpleCrack"']

I'm not saying to do it all the time but every once and a while can't be bad.

THAT mentality will get you addicted to some really hard drugs...[/quote]

Yeah if you're a not very smart person. Don't compare smoking a tin foil bowl of weed to hard drugs.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

I'm sorry i changed it.

13. Ya but if you no it's EXTREMELY bad for you then why do it? An apple works just as fine.

14. [quote name='"MostDopee"']

Ya but if you no it's EXTREMELY bad for you then why do it? An apple works just as fine.[/quote]

Well if its extremely bad for me and I all of sudden stop posting you'll know you were right and I died from my tin foil bowls.

15. Wasn't aware you could make gravity bongs out of apples?

16. a common bic lighter burning against tin foil isn't hot enough to release any harmful substances or vapor into your lungs.. smoking tin foil is alright, just dont light it for over a minute at a time an you'll be fine.

17. There's currently a test being conducted about tin foil inhalation or breathing in the burt fumes from a fire whether it can effect your mental health. Also it's very bad for your lungs and releases some bad toxic chemicals.

18. I didn't compare a bowl full of weed to hard drugs... I simply pointed out the mentality that HBGBUB presented in his reply is similar to the mentality common in people who use hard drugs.

Come at me again, bro.